Beat it

Beat it

Five simple things I’m trying to do to help my blood circulation problem


Eat food that has low saturated fat and low cholesterol.....here's how I deal with this. I checked the ingridents on the package, if it has the words saturated fat on it with little numbers following the words, I don't eat it. Same thing with cholesterol.  I know its simplistic, but I'm fighting for my life. 

Restrict the salt-intake in my diet to reduce high blood pressure....this is going to be a tough one, I enjoy the taste of salt on a lot of the food I eat.

Increase my consumption of high fiber foods like vegetables and fruits.
Eat fish at least twice a week. I'm a New Englander and I loves me some fish so this shouldn't be a problem. 

Exercise. This is a problem for me since I can't seem to get off my fat butt and go exercise. The sad part about this is that I live in a condo where we have a complete gym AND ITS LESS THAN  200 YARDS FROM MY HOUSE and I belong to a Tennis Club with a salt water pool and gym and a steam room AND I belong to a country club with a gym and pool and so on.  Oy Vay.


A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails. Unknown