Beat it

Beat it

I use Better'n Eggs


One thing I started to do was to eat breakfast. I went through 57 years with either never eating breakfast or barely eating breakfast, just a cup of coffee. I suspect that going with out breakfast helped to give me my Pillbury Dought shape that'm trying so hard to the shed.  I have to say, its working. I feel great after having a solid breakfast and I'm drinking far less coffee than I did before.

 I have eggs in the morning (And other stuff, we'' talk about that in another posting) I use Better'n Eggs because it has 0 cholesterol and fat and two helping (One fourth cup) are only 30 calories, so I have about 60 caloire at breakfast just from the egg. By comparison, one egg has 90 to 101 calories.


I toss parsley and raw garlic into the eggs. Toss in the leaf, if a stem gets in there, don't worry about it, it doesn't make a difference.


Parsley is a naturally low-fat, cholesterol-free food. It has Vitamin C (1/2 cup of fresh parsley contains 40 mg of vitamin C.) as well as Vitamin A (vitamin A helps to produce and maintain the health of your skin, bones and soft tissue.) and Iron (Your red blood cells need iron in order to efficiently transport oxygen to all of your body's cells.)  Also, parsley is a very mild diuretic, great for fighting water retention or constipation. The volatile oils found in parsley might help to improve both your mood and your cognitive abilities as well as helping reduce inflammation if you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis.















 
He is a man of sense who does not grieve for what he has not, but rejoices in what he has. -- Epictetus