Beat it

Beat it

This works................

I was watching Dr. Oz and he a guy on, (An expert whose name I have forgotten, I'll have to go look it up) who suggested that we all take two teaspoons of Almond Butter (Almond butter is exactly like  peanut butter except its made from....wait for it.....almonds) before bed. The purpose was to keep blood sugar steady through out the night, so that when we wake up in the morning we're not famished and weighed down by blood counts that are to high or too low. So I've been trying it and it works and it works very well.

He also suggested a rule of 30-30 for breakfast, 30 grams of protein within 30 minutes of waking up to help fight belly fat. Makes sense.





I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress, and grow brave by reflection. -- Thomas Paine